The Greater Scott County Chamber of Commerce is a dynamic local chamber that works hard to support its members and the local business community. The chamber’s mission is to “promote the interests of business, industry and agriculture through the advancement of education, quality of life, environmental awareness and tourism.”
Members and the business community benefit from the collaborative efforts of the chamber, along with other organizations in Scott County. There are many great reasons to be involved with the Greater Scott County Chamber of Commerce!
Gain new customers
- Ribbon cuttings and grand opening ceremonies for new businesses.
- Instant credibility with potential customers and potential business through our referral service.
- Access to demographics and economic development information related to Scott County.
Make a difference
- Investing in your company’s future and quality of life in Scott County, Indiana.
- Opportunities to support and make a difference with Scott County students and schools.
- Decision-making opportunities on committees and task forces.
- Support two $500 scholarships for Scott County students.
Gain new professional contacts
- Networking opportunities, including Business After Hours, Chamber Picnic and Annual Dinner.
- Access to elected officials.
- Participation in major activities and fundraisers, such as the Annual Golf Scramble.
- Subscription to our monthly newsletter.
- Continued educational opportunities through our Lifelong Learning Center.
- Opportunity for Business Growth through the Leadership Program.
- Access to the Small Business Development Center.
Cut your costs
- Opportunity to receive 10% discount on your business insurance.
- Access to affordable health insurance.
- Access to three months free advertising in our monthly newsletter.
- Opportunity to link your business on our website.